Bristol Place Condos
Solmar Development Corp.
Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc.
199 Main Street North
Brampton ON L6X 1N2
Bristol Place Condos is a pre-construction condo development by Solmar Development Corp. Coming soon to 199 Main Street North in Brampton .Bristol Place will offer a variety of luxurious suite designs, ranging from one bedroom to one bedroom plus den to two bedrooms. Every suite will have smart, space-saving layouts, bright and airy living areas, sleek modern kitchens, comfortable bedrooms, and spa-like ensuites. A wide range of upgrades are available, as well as professional décor advice, to help you create the dream home you’ve always wanted!
- One of the most ethnically mixed cities in the Greater Toronto Area
- The 3rd largest city in Canada
- Over 6,000 acres of parkland
- 14,000 new residents annually
- Population of over 500,000
- Downtown heritage district includes landmarks such as Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives
- Shoppers World Brampton prominently situated in the centre of the neighbourhood off Main Street
- Shoppers World Brampton is also prominently located in the downtown heritage district
- Sheridan College
- Carabram, an annual multicultural festival held in Brampton, brings people together through food, entertainment, and education.
- Gage Park, Humber Valley River Trail, Donald M. Chinguacousy Park, Heart Lake & Albion Hills Conservation Area
- Shopping & Dining along Main St., Bramalea City Centre
- Peel Art Gallery and Museum (PAMA), The Rose Theatre, Garden Square
- Brampton Grow Green Environmental Master Plan,
- Gage Park Outdoor Skating Trail
- 5 minutes to Bovaird Trail, Chinguacosy Trail and many more
Bristol Place is a connected, transit-oriented urban community in the downtown core. This desirable address in downtown Brampton is accessible by many public transportation options, including Zum, Brampton Transit, and GO Transit, as well as connections to MiWay, TTC, YRT, and GO Trains.
- High Transit and Walk Score
- 3-min walk to Brampton GO Station
- ZUM Transit and Mount Pleasant GO Station is easily accessible
- Close proximity to Highway 401, Highway 407 and Highway 410
- The future Hurontario LRT
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商